Friday 10 June 2011

arctic monkeys: the hellcat spangled shalalala



Summer Soundtrack #1?

There's little I can say that hasn't already been said, but I can't get enough of this right now. Having slim-lined the music I listen to, it's nice to suddenly rediscover why you liked certain bands in the past, and the Arctic Monkeys have fallen into that category. Whatever People Say... has become one of those albums I rediscover every couple of months and have a great time listening through, but Favourite Worst Nightmare often wore a little thin, and with Humbug falling out of my shopping list completely (due to all the negative reviews, I have to admit - although as a reviewer I should really be taking note of others, shouldn't I?), I'm desperate to find the money to add this to the list of albums that are going to make my summer this year. Welcome back (into my life, anyway).

Visit the Arctic Monkey's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment