Friday 10 June 2011

slow club: two cousins


Again, perhaps a little eager on the uptake, but I just can't help myself. Slow Club's new album is just around the corner and they're going to let us take a peek by releasing the video of the first single from the album, Two Cousins, on 13th June. Pop over to their website next week and see!

P.S. I'll hopefully be able to post it here when it does come around, so keep your eyes peeled! It's an exclusive on their website, so click on over there now! (Don't worry about only being able to see a snippet of the video, enter your e-mail address and you'll get the goods. It took me a while to work out, I'll admit!) I've finally managed to post the video, although I'm sure all you eager lot have already watched it!
P.P.S. Tune in to Red Bull Studios at 7pm, 21st June to hear them play songs from the album too.

No comments:

Post a Comment