Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bienvenue 2013!

I'm welcoming in the wonderful, slightly ominous-sounding year of 2013 surrounded by my family and wishing everyone who isn't here a truly happy twelve months to follow!

Thank you to everyone who's moulded 2012 into my most enjoyable year to date, and to all you reading this specifically - thank you for taking the time to browse through my blog. My promise to you is that I will blog much more frequently from now on, to which I hope you'll enjoy - rather than run away screaming!

I'd also like to tell you all my recent big news at this moment in time; this coming summer I will be moving to Paris for a year! It's been a long time coming, and I'm still a little nervous over my French skills, but I can't wait to experience and document it all here!

So, here's to a sparkly, amazing 2013!

- Besma x

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you too! Nice blog, dear! It's adorable! :3

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete