Monday 7 January 2013

Stornoway: Knock Me on the Head


Stornoway are back! The lovely boys named after the little town on the Isle of Lewis have recently announced they will be releasing their next album in my birthday month; March 2013. So keep your eyes peeled, it'd make the perfect present... hint-hint!

It seems to me that their sound has gone a little more The Doors on us with the electro-keyboard, but retains their cutesy, small-town sound (which I adore!). The Japanese-style intro works pretty well with the album art, which looks akin to Hokusai's The Great Wave.

Hoping to tick them off my list of bands to see this year pretty soon - however their upcoming tour lasting 25 nights sadly doesn't include Birmingham. Anyone living near these places, I envy you! Visit their website here to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. lovely song! nice blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete