The lovely Brooke Amanda recently got in touch to pass on a couple of questions from what I think was another Liebster nomination. For all of you who have nominated me for the Liebster, thanks for the time and effort - if I do get time, I will try to post back and answer questions but I think it's only fair now I've had it that other upcoming blogs get their time in the limelight. Thanks Brooke, it's very sweet of you. Here are my answers:
1. What nail polish colour/brand is your fave?
I have to say Barry M is the counter I always return to - my last purchase was Cappuccino, a colour that looks a chic brown in some lights, and a light purple in others which I love.
2. Favourite song?
This is an impossible question for me! The songs I can't stop listening to right now are:
- Sacrilege by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Gold by Wake Owl
- Default by Django Django
- You Can't Be My Girl by Darwin Deez
Books! Sadly it's mainly books relating to my University course. The fun ones on the side aren't getting enough attention, and they are:
- Harry Potter à l'ecole des sorciers (Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone in French)
- Le Dossier (a book about why the French hate the English [might as well know thy soon-to-be neighbour], in English)